Leggings in bold colors and prints that pop are definitely having a moment. Not only are they comfortable, but they’ll help you achieve that model-off-duty look that’s so effortlessly cool. Wondering how to wear patterned pants or leggings? Try styling them with a few tips below.
Tips and Tricks for Rocking Patterned Pants or Leggings
- Start conservatively. If bold patterns aren’t your thing, you can still participate by looking for bottoms with subtle details, like tiny polka dots, pinstripes, or tie-dyed designs.
- Try leopard print. Leopard print bottoms are very popular, so they’re another great option if you just want to stick your toe in the water with this trend.
- Consider the cut. Printed pants with flared bottoms can look a little dated (think of a leisure suit from the ’70s), but patterned trousers can look preppy and even business-casual when styled correctly. While printed harem-style or flowy pants are hot on street style blogs, they can be hard to pull off in real life. The easiest and most flattering way to rock this trend is with a skinny cut pant.
- Elongate your legs. This can be done in many ways, but wearing heels or wedges is probably the easiest and most fool-proof fix. Ballet flats will look great also, especially with cropped styles. Avoid flat ankle boots here — they can make you look stumpy.
- Keep your top half simple. Solid colors and slimming silhouettes will nicely complement the boldness of your pants.
- Think about the pattern itself. Horizontal stripes can be tricky, as can anything with too many loud colors. It might be a good time to enlist an honest (but sweet) BFF if you’re not sure if a particular pattern is flattering or not.
Leggings aren’t pants! Always pair your printed leggings with a tunic or a simple dress that covers your butt. You don’t want to leave yourself vulnerable to ridicule or an embarrassing camel-toe situation! A rule of thumb is, if a pair of jeggings is thin enough to show the seam of a regular pair of underwear, you stick with bum-covering top options.
- Balance the look with your top half. Sometimes patterned bottoms can have a tendency to look like pajama pants, especially if you go with a chino-styled cut. Counteract this by pairing them with something neat and dressy up top — a dress shirt and blazer would accomplish this perfectly!
- Be confident! As with almost every fashion trend, those around you can sense whether you feel good in something or not. Carry yourself with some swagger — people will admire your bold sense of style!
This outfit is a perfect “snappy casual” look, which would be great for office hours with a professor, lunch with the ‘rents, or a casual work setting. Multi-colored patterns don’t have to just be paired with neutrals. Pair these pants with a top that’s the same color as any of the hues on the pants, and you’ll look fresh and put together. Add a blazer for a sharp look, and finish with heels and a structured bag.
Tie-dyed pants are a great way to rock this trend without going over-the-top. Jeans like these would look awesome with a knit sweater like the one shown above. Don’t worry about the sweater looking dull — you can make it edgy by adding a studded clutch and wedge sneakers! Finish the look with a trendy turban.
If you’re a street style junkie, you’ve seen many outfits similar to this before! Geometric-patterned jeggings will look urban and hip with an edgy cut-out tunic sweater. Keep the trendy vibe going with JC Litas and a spiky ring. Finish with simple earrings.
Thygesen – Printed Legging Manufacturer
Why should you choose our printed leggings?
Leggings are the most comfortable and flexible garment there is. It’s undeniable that they are perfect during gymnastics or any other activities.
Here are some reasons why our leggings are the best:
- They are the most comfortable piece of clothing!
- There are types of printed leggings for different Occasions.
- They are better for Travelling because they are lighter.
- It doesn’t cut off your circulation.
- They’re perfect for when your top is too long to be a shirt, but too short to be a dress.
- You have complete flexibility in them.
- It shows off your curves.
- They match in any type of shoe.
- They are affordable.
- You can eat as many as you want without feeling too tight.
- High-waisted leggings can help hold everything in (comfortably).
- They are good to look at!
- It makes your workout wardrobe not boring!
- It provides warmth during the cold season.
- It makes you look sexy and stylish.
Thygesen Textile Vietnam Co.,Ltd
Head office: 9th Floor, Vinafor Bldg., 127 Lo Duc Str., Hai Ba Trung Dist., Hanoi Vietnam
Phone: (+84) 988 369 818
Email: [email protected]