BREANNA EDELSTEIN/Staff photo. A sign at Market Basket apologizes to customers for a shortage in hand sanitizer. Stores are struggling to keep up with public demand for products that help prevent coronavirus.
CDC director warns second wave of coronavirus is likely to be even more devastating. With coronavirus cases on the rise, demand for preventive products has shot up and suppliers are scrambling to keep pace.
The sale of masks, sanitisers, and safety goggles has increased over the past few months, according to data shared by business-to-business (B2B) sellers, and e-commerce companies.
Most area stores — including Walgreens, CVS, Target and Market Basket — are struggling to keep up with demand for sanitizing products as cases of coronavirus pop up in the U.S.
As of Friday, June 19, 2020, according to the World Health Organization, there were 8,242,999 reported cases of respiratory illness globally, and 445,535 deaths.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has repeatedly advised people to wipe down commonly touched surfaces. And if lathering hands with warm soapy water for 20 seconds is not doable after coming into contact with another person or shared object, gel-based hand sanitizers are best. CDC also recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings especially in areas of significant community-based transmission. It is additionally advising the use of simple cloth face coverings to slow the spread of COVID-19 and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others.
Due to high demand and to support all customers, we are working hard with our team, partners and designers, to make sure that we’re elevating inventory in preparation for what we think is going to be a continued demand for stock-up items.
YOU SAFE PROTECT Face MASK – Reusable 4 –layer Protective Mask
Thygesen offers you an advanced protective mask with multiple fabric layers treated with anti-microbial and virus inactivating agents made using cutting-edge silver ion technology.
With anti -bacterial and virus inactivating technology, YOU SAFE PROTECT Face Mask is able to inactivate some strains of viruses by degrading viral proteins. The active agent made using this technology has been applied in the USA, Canada, EU. Therefore, even if the contaminated organisms leak through the water repellent outer layer, they will be trapped and inactivated at the core layers, thanks to the treatment of the core layers using this active agent.
- Water Repellent Outer Layer – AATCC22 Standards to prevent droplets and airborne particulate matter, liquid sprays that carry bacteria, viruses, harmful substances from passing through.
- Anti-bacterial and Virus inactivating Technology: the Twin Core Layer and the Inner Layer are treated with the scientific proven Anti-Bacterial and Virus Inactivating Agent made using the Silver Ion Technology.
- Twin Core Layers with dust filtration ability.
- Adjustable Nose Clip to seal the nose bridge, preventing harmful airborne particulate matter and aerosols from penetration, and avoiding foggy glasses.
- Full Chin Cover to enhance protection from contaminated airborne particulate matter, aerosols in and out of the mouth.
- Reusable up to 30 washes while remaining anti-bacterial efficacy.
How Thygesen’s Protective Fabric Mask works
- Adjustable nose clip helps seal the nose bridge, preventing harmful airborne particulate matter and aerosols from penetration, and avoiding foggy glasses.
- FuII chin coverage enhances the protection from contaminated airborne particulate matter, aerosol in and out of the mouth.
- Twin core layers help filter dust, particulate matter.
- Water repellent outer layer helps prevent droplets, aerosols, liquid sprays that carry bacteria, viruses, contaminants from passing through.
- Twin core layer and inner layer are treated with the scientific proven anti- bacterial and virus inactivating agent made using the silver ion technology.
YOU SAFE PROTECT Face Mask
Thygesen Textile Vietnam
FM02 – KN -KT03
White/ Dark grey
1 unit per bag
Size M: 20 g/unit
Size L: 22 g/unit
Protective Suits For Healthcare Workers
Healthcare workers treating patients with infections such as coronavirus (COVID-19) are at risk of infection themselves. Check out our product, YOU SAFE PROTECT Face Mask – Protective Suits For Healthcare Workers to shield themselves from droplets from coughs, sneezes or other body fluids from infected patients and contaminated surfaces that might infect them.
Protective suit is used in a wide variety of hazard scenarios, with a range of standards designed to assess products offering suit protection against extremes of temperature or chemical exposure to splash proof aprons.
All protective suits will only remain effective if properly maintained and cleaned in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
Thygesen offers our Protective Suit for total body, head and foot coverage in high and low level cleanrooms.
With its experience and expertise, Thygesen Clothing Manufacturer is specialized in designing and manufacturing Protective Suit in order to protect people in high risks environments.
Each suit offers superior levels of protection against liquids, chemical splashes and dry particles. Low-linting and abrasion resistant makes this suit ideal for robust use in controlled environments, whilst offering excellent breathability and comfort over long periods.
Available in a comprehensive range of sizes, our Protective Suit comes with an elasticated hood, cuffs and waist for optimum fit.
The quality and performance of the provided solutions make Thygesen a preferred partner when it comes to protecting people in contaminated areas in pharmaceutical and chemical industries, biological research laboratories and hospitals.
Besides, Thygesen offers a wide range of comfortable technical solutions, such as suits, masks, Medical Devices Directive (MDD), and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), always with a high level of performance to ensure excellence in the quality of its products and its service to customers. The know-how of Thygesen Protection Clothing is built on high quality, innovation and technical advice that go hand-in-hand with customers’ needs.
STAY SAFE WITH OUR PROTECTIVE PRODUCTS!
Thygesen Textile Vietnam Co.,Ltd
Head office: 9th Floor, Vinafor Bldg., 127 Lo Duc Str., Hai Ba Trung Dist., Hanoi Vietnam
Phone: (+84) 988 369 818