WRAP is the world’s largest independent certification program focused on the apparel, footwear, and sewn products sectors. The WRAP program certifies facilities for compliance with the 12 WRAP Principles, which assure safe, legal, and ethical manufacturing processes.
These 12 WRAP Principles are as follows:
- Compliance with laws and workplace regulations
- Prohibition of forced labor
- Prohibition of child labor
- Prohibition of harassment or abuse
- Compensation and benefits as required by law
- Hours of work as limited by law
- Prohibition of discrimination
- Health and safety
- Freedom of association and collective bargaining
- Customs compliance
Sustainability is the foundation for everything we do in Thygesen, starting from ensuring a safe workplace environment. That is why we try our best to comply with the above principles.